Replacement top box
Reboot1

Replacement top box auto activation failed. I received the top box 8/9 evening and I called customer service. They said it is not the replacement top box and it will be looked at. Was told also that it will take 24 hours and it will be fixed. I hooked the box with the coaxial cable and plugged it in as instructed. Today Saturday, Ayer wAiting got a long time, the customer service, Joanna said she does not know why my problem was not taken care of. After putting me on hold on and off, she said that the problem will be taken care of and should be fixed in 2 hours which was 3:30 pm. I checked and still not working. I am waiting for customer service to pick up. I have been listening to the freaking music for 1 hour 25 minutes. This is terrible!!! 

Hey they just picked up.

0 Likes
Re: Replacement top box
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I have found twitter to be quite helpful. Not immediate response, but much more time efficient vs waiting on hold.

0 Likes
Reboot1

Checked the box 2 days later and it worked. The wait time for customer service to pick up is more frustrating than the problem itself. Over an hour wait is just ridiculous. Plus they should not over promise. Plus a text saying they’re still working on the problem after the promised time should just be plain courtesy to the customers.

0 Likes
Phigment69

Okay that's scary, I am sitting here getting hot over waiting 39 minutes to talk about my set top box rebooting (8888) over and over and over.  This is NOT customer service.

0 Likes