Resume Play & Fast Forward Complaint/Suggestion
ehegartycpa

I am disappointed in the Resume Play function. On most occasions when I stop watching something in the middle and then I come back to it, it asks if I want to resume playing where I left off and I press ok. However, it does not resume play on most occasions and then I have to fast forward to the spot where I left off. That wouldn't be so bad if it had a fast "Fast Foward" feature. However, the fast forward is only at 2x and it takes forever to get to where I left off. 

In closing, resume play needs to work 100% of the time and the fast forward ability needs to go faster.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Resume Play & Fast Forward Complaint/Suggestion
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

Are you doing this on Video on Demand (VOD)?  I assume you don't have this problem on DVR (assuming you have a DVR).

From my understanding the lack of fast forward more than 2x is a result of the provider of the shows, Verizon must adhere to their requirements. 

As far as resume, I agree with you although and have come across that on a few occassions.  We rented a movie last night and resume worked just fine, go figure.

0 Likes
Scout212

I am having the exact same problem.  Resume doesn't "resume" it starts over and then fast forward is SO SLOW.  Very disappointed in this. 

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

I think that's a known issue, and not expected to be fixed until another software release.  

0 Likes
Fixresumebutton

I complained about this once already to Verizon months ago. I have time to write this message as I am fast forwarding through for the 4th time as I have kids and disruptions. 

Verizon obviously isn't listening since it has been going on for a while nohello I really hope they resolve this soon. It is so annoying.

0 Likes
Tallon41

well it is 2015 AND THEY STILL have not fixed it..........

50% of the time it starts-over and there is NO FAST-FOWARD ability !!

GET THIS FIXED VERIZON !!!

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

FF is limited by content providers.

I do agree re resume.

0 Likes