Ridiculous Waiting Times for Phone Support
Charlton1

Between Jan 11 and March 14 I called tech support 4 times, with average wait times of 30 - 55 minutes before hanging up in disgust. So I went to the store in person, escalated there, got great service. 

Today, well here we are again, FIOS is not working, so no Internet, no Cable. Called tech support around 8:15 PM...  It is now 10:40 PM, still no one picks up. And people focus on Comcast about their bad customer service??

0 Likes
Re: Ridiculous Waiting Times for Phone Support
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try twitter @verizonsupport

0 Likes
Charlton1

Thanks. Yes, I did post my discontent on Twitter and got a response from them. After 3:01 hrs of waiting someone actually picked up the phone, and he was actually really good. But it took 3 hours!

0 Likes
bbour

Several 3 hour attempts for fios problem, no one picked up

0 Likes
Owl811

Service has been out for three days.  I've not been able to reach a verizon rep on the phone after being on hold for at least 6 hours.  When you spend $250/month on something you at least expect someone to pick up the phone!

0 Likes
Isaque20

3 years later and nothing changed had internet service installed 500/500

getting 28/30 been on hold 1 hour 30 min

next call will be to cancel the crappy service

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes