SNY live streaming of Mets Baseball
IAmJeff

I live in the NYC Metro area and receive SNY at home via my Fios subscription.  I was really excited back in February when SNY announced that Mets games would be live streamed for "SNY Pay TV Subscribers".

Announcement:

https://www.sny.tv/press-releases/news/sny-to-deliver-live-streaming-of-mets-baseball-during-2017-se...

However, when I try to view the stream through my web browser, Fios is not a TV provider I can select (for example Optimum is).  When I try through the NBC Sports app on my phone and log in with my Fios account it says "I am not a subscriber to this channel (SNY)", even though I am because I get the channel at home.

Is this just a bug or is the live stream not coming for Verizon Fios customers?

0 Likes
Re: SNY live streaming of Mets Baseball
Jonathan1982

hi jeff

i'm also upset about this issue.  has verizon responded to you directly? if so, what did they say?

0 Likes
IAmJeff

I haven't heard anything yet Jonathan.  I am hoping it is just some hiccups getting it all set up.

0 Likes
gab31

Very upset about this too - been looking forward to it for weeks. 

0 Likes
redfoxes1325

I too was excited to have a chance to stream the Mets game, especially for the Opening Day game when I am not able to be home to watch it.  I am hopeful that it is a glitch that gets resolved as there does not seem to be a logical reason for it.  I haven't heard anything back on this matter, but hopefully there is a solution soon.

0 Likes
redfoxes1325

I just finished speaking with a representative who informed me that they do not have SNY online access at this time.  Verizon is hoping to get access in the next 1-2 weeks.

0 Likes
IAmJeff

That is great news redfoxes1325!  I know I can't wait!!

0 Likes
sneglia

I just tried on my phone and was able to click "Fios" however it told me to subscribe to a package which contained SNY, which I already do. Is this part of the problem?

@redfoxes1325 wrote:

I just finished speaking with a representative who informed me that they do not have SNY online access at this time.  Verizon is hoping to get access in the next 1-2 weeks.

0 Likes
Harrelson69

SNY live streaming is now available through the NBC sports app for Fios!

0 Likes