STB blinking white light, constant reboot
Stubbyfinger

All of a sudden three of the four STBs I have are blinking white lights and it’s constantly says please wait in the tv screen.  Then it reboots and starts all over 

what’s going on? I tried rebooting router, in plugged and replugged, checked to see if cable was in correct everything seems to be set up correctly, this happened over night 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: STB blinking white light, constant reboot
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Stubbyfinger wrote:

All of a sudden three of the four STBs I have are blinking white lights and it’s constantly says please wait in the tv screen.  Then it reboots and starts all over 

what’s going on? I tried rebooting router, in plugged and replugged, checked to see if cable was in correct everything seems to be set up correctly, this happened over night 

Check this chart to see if your issue is here:

It could be the firmware update didn't finish correctly. You may need to have it pushed through the problem boxes by support if that's the case.

View solution in original post

Re: STB blinking white light, constant reboot
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Stubbyfinger wrote:

Check this chart to see if your issue is here:

It could be the firmware update didn't finish correctly. You may need to have it pushed through the problem boxes by support if that's the case.