STB no data connectivity
Jjatindranath

As of a couple of days I haven't been able to view TV guide information. Live TV and internet work fine. I've reset the STB and ONT, factory reset my router, and checked to make sure coax cables aren't loose. When I run the diagnostic test on the STB, it says it fails the LAN/WAN. It also doesn't show up on my list of connected devices when i log into my router. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: STB no data connectivity
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the coax is connected to the router and the Coax LAN light is on it on it should be working. If LAN coax is off it could really be anything. The splitter, cable, router or the box itself.

If you have the Actiontec router the LAN coax light is on the front. And if you have the G1100 it is on the back by the coax port.

Is it just 1 box and is the router coming of 2 port splitter with the box? Or is the router somewhere else in the house? Did you do any remodeling lately?

View solution in original post

Re: STB no data connectivity
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the coax is connected to the router and the Coax LAN light is on it on it should be working. If LAN coax is off it could really be anything. The splitter, cable, router or the box itself.

If you have the Actiontec router the LAN coax light is on the front. And if you have the G1100 it is on the back by the coax port.

Is it just 1 box and is the router coming of 2 port splitter with the box? Or is the router somewhere else in the house? Did you do any remodeling lately?