Save channel filter setting with power cycling
Cteno4
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there any way to set the channel filter to save what filter (ie subscribed, favorites1, or favorites2) so it is the default? The last checked filter seems to get taken away when the unit is turned on and off. The old box I had would let you save a default channel list.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Save channel filter setting with power cycling
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Cteno4 wrote:

Is there any way to set the channel filter to save what filter (ie subscribed, favorites1, or favorites2) so it is the default? The last checked filter seems to get taken away when the unit is turned on and off. The old box I had would let you save a default channel list.

Try menu:guide>settings>last viewed guide state and select enable. I fit is already selected, try toggling it on, then off, then back on.

View solution in original post

clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Cteno4 wrote:

Try menu:guide>settings>last viewed guide state and select enable. I fit is already selected, try toggling it on, then off, then back on.

Cteno4
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks toggling it worked!