Schedule A Series with my DVR
LeeLewis43

I have tried over and over with Verizon to get an answer to my question(s), one I want to know is there a how to manual on how to program your DVR, and when I record a series, I set the series to 5 episodes first run and repeat, no duplicates, and priority is set to the lowest, I get every episode there is, for example I set the show Airline on Lifetime for 5 episodes and currently I have 14 waiting to be recorded.  Can anyone help me or explain why it does not stop at 5 episodes.

Lee

0 Likes
Re: Schedule A Series with my DVR
VZ_Javier
Enthusiast - Level 3

Dear LeeLewis43,

When you choose to record a series with options, you pick the show.  Then you see the menu, one of the few options is 'Keep: Up to 5 episodes'  so it will keep up to 5 episodes permanently.  All the other recordings will be saved until space is limited.  If you only want to record 5 episodes you can manually set the DVR to record each individually.   Go to the DVR menu record manually and choose the title and duration, for each episode you would like recorded.  If you would like I can contact you.  Please enter your account information on the secure link below. 

https://www22.verizon.com/content/verizonsupport/

0 Likes
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

Also, if you press menu and go down to the "customer support" there are many instructional videos for the different services. each one shows in detail how to use each different feature. They are actually very well done.

0 Likes
LeeLewis43

Thank You

0 Likes