Search function
NatsBeGame

Hope someone can help, I'm not an expert: Fios TV remote > B blue button for search > since 2018 the movie I watch the most is pictured to the right of the alphabet, I click on the pic of the movie and it starts playing > as of 2 nights ago, I click on the pic of my movie like usual, and after 5+seconds it displays all movies in our DVR, starting with the last one recorded. 

My movie, the one in question, was recorded 2 years ago, and I watch it almost nightly, and is so far down in this list it takes forever to get to. Now, I know I can type in the movie each day and get it that way, but when Fios is showing me the pic of my movie, and I click on it, then gives me a list according to most recent...TOTALLY stupid and unacceptable in making DVR viewing enjoyable.

Any ideas as to why this ridiculous change was made, and maybe a workaround?

Tried to reboot thinking it was a glitch. No luck.

Sorry so long.

For the money we pay we shouldn't have to jump through hoops to watch what we want, when we want, nor with hurdles of frustration.

Thanks for reading.

0 Likes
Re: Search function
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@NatsBeGame wrote:

Hope someone can help, I'm not an expert: Fios TV remote > B blue button for search > since 2018 the movie I watch the most is pictured to the right of the alphabet, I click on the pic of the movie and it starts playing > as of 2 nights ago, I click on the pic of my movie like usual, and after 5+seconds it displays all movies in our DVR, starting with the last one recorded. 

My movie, the one in question, was recorded 2 years ago, and I watch it almost nightly, and is so far down in this list it takes forever to get to. Now, I know I can type in the movie each day and get it that way, but when Fios is showing me the pic of my movie, and I click on it, then gives me a list according to most recent...TOTALLY stupid and unacceptable in making DVR viewing enjoyable.

Any ideas as to why this ridiculous change was made, and maybe a workaround?

Tried to reboot thinking it was a glitch. No luck.

Sorry so long.

For the money we pay we shouldn't have to jump through hoops to watch what we want, when we want, nor with hurdles of frustration.

Thanks for reading.

You could try: menu>DVR>configure and upgrade>all activity. That would list the movie at or near the top. Also check under default series options>priority and make the list oldest first. Or menu>search, click on my stuff tab at top, look at recently watched.

0 Likes