Searching OnDemand for Premium Channels I subscribe to.
Bennero

Hello,

I just switched from DirecTv to Fios. So far so good, minus one issue, when I search for movies through the search function, the only results I get are the movies available for rent or buy. This is VERY frustrating, especially coming from DirecTv who made it so easy to search.

I am subscribed to every premium movie channel, HBO Showtime, Ect.

Has anyone figured this one out? Or is there possibly a fix in the works? Or is this just how it is with Fios?

Thanks!

Rob

0 Likes
Re: Searching OnDemand for Premium Channels I subscribe to.
PJL
Master - Level 3

@Bennero wrote:

Hello,

I just switched from DirecTv to Fios. So far so good, minus one issue, when I search for movies through the search function, the only results I get are the movies available for rent or buy. This is VERY frustrating, especially coming from DirecTv who made it so easy to search.

I am subscribed to every premium movie channel, HBO Showtime, Ect.

Has anyone figured this one out? Or is there possibly a fix in the works? Or is this just how it is with Fios?

Thanks!

Rob

I just searched a movie on HBO (to which I subscribe) and the movie showed up in the search results in both the live area and the on-demand area.  I'm not sure why you're not getting the result I am, but the search results do include premium channel on-deman results for me.

0 Likes
Bennero
Did you use the "B" key on the remote to search or did you go to the premium section?

Thanks for the reply!
0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@Bennero wrote:
Did you use the "B" key on the remote to search or did you go to the premium section?

Thanks for the reply!

I did it both ways and got the same results.

0 Likes