Set Guide Defaults
rickaustin

I have the FiOS Quantum DVR and would like to set the Guide defaults to a) subscribed channels and b) HD. I have to set these settings each time I turn on TV and this is frustrating. Others have recommended there is a setting to remember last settings but (go figure) I don't seem to have this setting. Recommendations?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Set Guide Defaults
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@rickaustin wrote:

I have the FiOS Quantum DVR and would like to set the Guide defaults to a) subscribed channels and b) HD. I have to set these settings each time I turn on TV and this is frustrating. Others have recommended there is a setting to remember last settings but (go figure) I don't seem to have this setting. Recommendations?

Think what you are looking for is : menu>guide>last viewed guide state> enable. You may have to toggle it on and off once you have the guide the way you want it.

View solution in original post

Re: Set Guide Defaults
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@rickaustin wrote:

Think what you are looking for is : menu>guide>last viewed guide state> enable. You may have to toggle it on and off once you have the guide the way you want it.