So done with FIOS and their bad service
babasheeple
Enthusiast - Level 1

VOD seems to be out every other week.  Now we have no tv and after making me chase all over trying to figure out what was wrong with the box, THEN then tell me that there is an "outage" and that it will be 24 hours

24 hours!!!!!!

And the response was, "too bad, that is the way it is."

So nothing i have set will record, and I have no tv, and NO help from their so called tech support.   Of course, FIOS doesnt care.

I am ready to go back to Commiecast or try out Direct tv.

0 Likes
Re: So done with FIOS and their bad service
drksc8

Same issue . looking at comcast because direct tv is accually worse than verizon

0 Likes
Re: So done with FIOS and their bad service
Pharze
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah, I got to dump FIOS. It started off great a couple of years ago but their service has deteriorated badly. I left TWC for the same issues. I mean VOD outages are now on daily basis with no rhyme or reason. Technical support is a joke. They basically told me that yeah, they have outages for their maintenance. When I ask about why is that acceptable when I paying for services (a good amount). I was told that well technically they are offering VOD free so I guess I should feel grateful when I do have VOD services. That's nice. Something every paying customer wants to hear.

Whether it's the choppy video, stuck channel in that awful new guide of theirs or being locked out of the box and being prompted to constantly enter my PIN #. I didn't sign up for this.

0 Likes