Something wrong with "Browse by Categories" feature on Search screen?
bana2166

GMorning FIOS

I have a couple of complaints about your service ...... apart from that - I am extremely happy with FIOS over Time Warner Cable ...but have I have some complaints ....

One - Your search feature on FIOS ........ When I select Search and I select Browse by Categories and I select Sports .......... Why is the sports feature or any feature not sorted by alphabetical order ..... somebody is lazy over there .... the categories is not sorted by alphabetical order ..........

Second - ...I select Search and select browse by categories and I select sport .... is it me or something .... .. Should the categories be listed by subject .... For example .... If I select basketball under sports categories .... should all basketball game be listed on under basketball under sports categories .... all Baseball, Football, Hockey, Soccer and Etc be listed under Sports Categories ... should it be like that .......... Why is the movie "The Matrix" listed under sports categories .... Why is Romeo must Die movie with DMX listed under sports categories ..... .I think something wrong with your software or somebody is lazy over there .....

Thanks
0 Likes
Re: Something wrong with "Browse by Categories" feature on Search screen?
Comet2011L4
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello bana2166,

Looking from your perspective I would see how that is of inconvenience. Perhaps the Browse by Categories could be more relevant than the first results given. Perhaps it a bug for the moment. I'm sure that it will be adjusted soon.

There is a slight method you can use to over come this inconvenience. Try inputting the first three letters of the sport for more relevant choices. You can also try inputting the first three letters of any significant sporting event to further narrow your search. I'm sure with just a little bit more effort for now, that you will find what you are looking for.

0 Likes
Re: Something wrong with "Browse by Categories" feature on Search screen?
bana2166

i have try to just imput the first three letters of the sports for more releevant choices .... as you suggested

the problem .... the result of the search come out not in alphabetical order, disoriented and not organize ....

0 Likes