Sorting dvr recordings
bpbp00
Enthusiast - Level 2

Awhile back I suggested giving the users an option to sort dvr recordings for a particular show by ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE, I have over 100 Burn Notice shows recorded and would like to watch them in the original date sequence as the shows have themes that run from show to show. Verizon advertises binge watching of shows, but does not allow me to watch them in the order I need.

I can't understand how ANYONE would want the option to watch shows in A-Z or Z-A order of the title of the episode. Whoever made that decision should rethink his or her logic or find another career. 

I have designed computer systems for over 30 years and would never make a decision that ridiculous

The date broadcast option works fine if you have only the 'first run' episodes for all your shows, but is meaningless if you have repeats.

Please rethink your methods of sorting shows so that repeats  are taken into account. SORT BY ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE low date to high date which will show the first episode at the top of the list or high date to low date which shows the most recent show at the top of the list. Remove the useless A-Z and the even more useless Z-A.

Thanks

{edited for privacy}

Tags (1)
0 Likes