Sports and guide
Cricketics
Enthusiast - Level 2
Hello everyone, just completed my American Dream, which is having completed the cycle of using all the major service providers in last decade and here is my last venture which is verizon.

Having just come out of directv, i am very used to certain channels like there was a channel which once you tune in to, it would display all the current live sports games coming across different channels. That channel had numerous windows which were different channels airing live events and you could select the event you want to watch.I wanted to know if there is any such channel on verizon.

Even if it is not exactly same, i want to know if there is a way I could easily find the channel names which are airing live sports event.

I have ultimate package, so it is hard to go through all channels or remember each channel number, especially since i just moved from directv and have its channel numbers in my memory, it is hard for now.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Sports and guide
Justin46
Legend

I suggest you look into using the Favorites function of FiOS TV.

You can setup up to two Favorites lists, I suggest you use the Favorites 1 list to contain all of the channels that you receive that you might be interested in watching, and setup the Favorites 2 list to contain all of the sports channels you might be interested in. At least that way you could select the Favorites 2 list and would only have to look through a small subset of the total channels you receive to find a sports channel you want to watch.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

View solution in original post

Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

Verizon does not have a sports mix channel like Directv has. All I can suggest is that you write down your favorite channels that way you will get use to the new channel numbers.

Justin46
Legend

I suggest you look into using the Favorites function of FiOS TV.

You can setup up to two Favorites lists, I suggest you use the Favorites 1 list to contain all of the channels that you receive that you might be interested in watching, and setup the Favorites 2 list to contain all of the sports channels you might be interested in. At least that way you could select the Favorites 2 list and would only have to look through a small subset of the total channels you receive to find a sports channel you want to watch.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

Cricketics
Enthusiast - Level 2
Thank You Telcoguru and Justin. I recon favorite guide and remembering channel numbers is the best practice for now.

Appeeciate you guys taking time to respond.

Thanks
0 Likes