TNT On Demand Listings
oreogizmo
Enthusiast - Level 3

I watch several broadcast and cable stations on VOD. On most stations, when you select a particular show, it shows the episodes available either in date order or in episode number order.

However, TNT's listings are by alphabetical order of the episode titles.  I don't  know the names of episodes, but I usually know the date they were first aired or can tell by the episode number.  I do know that when a new episode is posted it says "new", however, I don't always watch the episodes right after they are posted.  I usually catch up on a couple of episodes at a time.

Is this how TNT sends their shows to Verizon?  It makes no sense to me.  I find it a little annoying trying to figure out which are the episodes I haven't seen.  This must be a recent change, because during the last season of both The Closer and Rizzoli & Isles, they were listed by episode number.  It seems to have changed when the new seasons of both shows started in July.

I can understand if Verizon has not control over this-but if Verizon does, can it please be fixed?

Thank you

0 Likes
Re: TNT On Demand Listings
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Hello oreo,

Thank you for your posting. We can verify the format for these types of entries. I sent you a private message to collect more information.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Re: TNT On Demand Listings
tns
Master - Level 2
0 Likes