TNT shows not On Demand
ddmuffinman
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just came over from Comcast the other day. How long does it normally take with FIOS for prime time shows to be On Demand? Just checked on both Major Crimes & King & Maxwell from 6/17 and they are not on yet(6/18). Comcast always had shows On Demand the very next day! I was told by Verizon rep.that they did as well. Hope I wasn't misled!

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: TNT shows not On Demand
tlb7
Contributor - Level 3

I new to FiOS tv also--installed 6/3--and I watched the 1st episode of Major Crimes via On Demand on either Tuesday or Wednesday of that same week so either 6/11 or 6/12. I just checked and the 2nd episode is listed in On Demand--haven't watched it because I recently discovered that if you wait a few days, you can fast forward through any ads...'-}}

How are you getting there? I hit Menu > TV Shows > by network, scroll down to the appropriate letter set and then scroll down to TNT--as much as I hate to say this, I think Comcast's On Demand menus are MUCH easier and less annoying to navigate than FiOS...

Hope that helps...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tlb7
Contributor - Level 3

I new to FiOS tv also--installed 6/3--and I watched the 1st episode of Major Crimes via On Demand on either Tuesday or Wednesday of that same week so either 6/11 or 6/12. I just checked and the 2nd episode is listed in On Demand--haven't watched it because I recently discovered that if you wait a few days, you can fast forward through any ads...'-}}

How are you getting there? I hit Menu > TV Shows > by network, scroll down to the appropriate letter set and then scroll down to TNT--as much as I hate to say this, I think Comcast's On Demand menus are MUCH easier and less annoying to navigate than FiOS...

Hope that helps...

0 Likes
ddmuffinman
Enthusiast - Level 2

tlb, thanks for your help! I agree Comcast was a bit easier, but I'm sure we will get used to it.

0 Likes
tlb7
Contributor - Level 3

>>tlb, thanks for your help!

You're welcome...be a crime to miss Major Crimes...'-}}

>>I agree Comcast was a bit easier, but I'm sure we will get used to it.

Indeed...'-}}

0 Likes