TV picture intermittently shuts off
CC110

Any of our tvs will intermittently lose picture and sound for about 30 seconds to 1 minute and then come back on.  Happens several times a day, only with "live" TV (not Netflix, etc)...not weather dependant. We have reset all the equipment several times.

Very annoying.

0 Likes
Re: TV picture intermittently shuts off
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Other than checking all your wires to make sure you have a good connection, the only thing is to CONTACT VERIZON.  Usually best to call 1-800-verizon, but other choices are support chat, and twitter verizon support.

These forums are peer to peer.

0 Likes
Re: TV picture intermittently shuts off
Delcodana

This has been happening to us too for the last few weeks. We have had 2 technicians out attempting to fix. The last gave us his cell and said to call him if it happened again, which it did. He said he was going to elevate to his manager and call us back. Nothing. That was 4 days ago. So today I try calling Verizon to discuss... call placed at 9:30, said wait time was over an hour did I want to enter my info for a call back. Did that. Finally got a call back at 11:30. Waited 1 hour on hold, nothing!!! Finally I gave up as I had things to do and waiting for a rep is ridiculous!! I tried calling a few hours later... estimated wait time was now 3-4 HOURS!!!! What kind of customer service is this!

0 Likes