TV pixilating/blacking out
brit14
Enthusiast - Level 1

so channels on my TV started pixilating (sp) and blackouts that last about a second. Happened to both TVs and I checked plugs etc. After hours of trying to get help on verizon site I somehow got to a chat with someone. He said he restarted my boxes and when I checked all looked well, I felt so relieved and happy. Well needless to say when I just checked TV again I am getting pixilating again. How do I find out what is really the problem, no hope of talking to a tech?

0 Likes
Re: TV pixilating/blacking out
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

@brit1 wrote:

so channels on my TV started pixilating (sp) and blackouts that last about a second. Happened to both TVs and I checked plugs etc. After hours of trying to get help on verizon site I somehow got to a chat with someone. He said he restarted my boxes and when I checked all looked well, I felt so relieved and happy. Well needless to say when I just checked TV again I am getting pixilating again. How do I find out what is really the problem, no hope of talking to a tech?

If it is happening on both TVs it is likely the ONT. I would schedule a tech visit to take a look.

0 Likes
brit14
Enthusiast - Level 1

thnx for input, how on earth do I find someone to get thru to and make an appt? So far all I get is automated responses 😞 Is there a particular # that actually gets me thru to a human? thnx

0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try contacting them via chat or use the VZ Direct forum at DSL Reports.

https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

Good Luck.