The Golf Channel and TV One Part of Basic Offering
Billg28

I switched from Times Warner and I miss not having The Golf Channel and TV One as part of the basic offering.  When will FIOS add to their basic channel offering?

0 Likes
Re: The Golf Channel and TV One Part of Basic Offering
MercerNick65
Contributor - Level 1

They are both in Extreme or Ultimate. More often then not, channels get moved OUT of the basic (Prime) package, not in.

0 Likes
berniewar

I looked at he extreme HD package vs the prime HD package and see nothing I would want except the golf channel. Does not make sense to me to pay for the Extreme package to get one more channel I want to see. Can one order the golf channel by itself?

0 Likes
dtully
Enthusiast - Level 3

This really gets my blood boiling.  I don't care what "package" you have but more often than not you get 400 channels and could care less about 300 of them.  LET ME CHOOSE!!   Ya, disable a good, educational channel like NatGeo and instead let me watch cake boss, people nagging about a wedding dress and little kids parading in tiara's.  I've just about had it with this crappy channel choice.  I'd pay MORE money to be able to choose what I want to watch vs paying for half the crap I could care less about.

VERIZON!!  Step up and make it happen.  Stop giving excuses.  In today's tech age this could happen overnight.  I'd almost feel better at this point with a set of rabbit ears!  The first carrier to make this happen will have me as a customer.

Billg28

Amen!

0 Likes