Re: The Weather Channel
gcofny
Enthusiast - Level 1

ENOUGH! Bring back twc. Who has time to sit through 29 cities scrolling by till they get to your local weather!!! 

terr01
Enthusiast - Level 1

Oh...one more thing forgot to say that I learned about the weather channel being dropped on the radio on the way to work....didn't know it was gone because I couldn't watch TV, my cable wasn't working...again!!!

0 Likes
Re: Bring back the weather channel
Medic702

I agree that new accuweather is pure trash

0 Likes
onthekey

Please bring back the Weather Scan.  I use that every day and evening for various events that I am in charge of.  It was the most comprehensive weather information on my tv for my area.  Why was it taken off?  Even if I have to pay extra for it I want it back.  

0 Likes
shades6812
Couldn't agree more...I continually turn to the weather channel for weather related news and programming. If it does not come back I will be looking for other providers an end my contract early..
0 Likes
Turtles613

Hopefully verizon reads all these complaints about the loss of the weather channel. We watch the weather channel everyday at least 3 tmes, I have tried to watch the new accu weather. It is the most horrible weather channel I have seen. We have traveled all over the united states and have always been able to find the weather channel. This is a big loss,verizon is going to lose alot of customers to other servers who have the weather channel. Get it back and drop all the channels we don't need. I could supply a list of junk channels they could get rid of to save money. Thanks A Very disappointed customer!

0 Likes
tightlines2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Are you  kidding me???  Bring it back NOW!!!!!

0 Likes
Weatherbug Widget/Accuweather and no more Weather Channel
astromickey
Even before they dropped the Weather Channel I was having issues with the Weatherbug widget. It usually does not have a working hourly forecast, the top multi-day forecast quite often does not match the correct days, and it no longer saves additional cities. I'd complain direct to Verizon, but I can't figure out how. And to top it off, the new Accuweather channel with its mindless loop takes forever to get back to our area forecast. Bad job Verizon.
0 Likes
Weather channel **********************
fontanez_2000

Bring back weather channel , Accu weather  keep showing    Silicon Valley !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When is weather channel coming back !      otherwise WE  ARE  BACK  to BRIGHT HOUSE and Baynews 999999999999

0 Likes
Weather Channel "Decision"
Steve175
Enthusiast - Level 2

You say it was a "decision" not a dispute. Well sir, it was not our decision and we pay you.  Perhaps if you lived in an area with hurricanes, severe storms (summer and winter), flooding, etc. and you actually paid the outrageous prices we pay for your company, you too may have concerns with turning on your go-to weather channel to see the forcast for San Francisco when you live on the East Coast,  If you had any respect for your paying customers - you would allow us to make our own "decisions" - we are not sheeple. I would think your backhanded decision-making process of informing the paying customer after the fact would be worrisome to any stockholders who are watching you.  

0 Likes