Unfit customer service & supervisors
SelenaL

I am so fedup and exhausted from Verizon's customer service. I cannot imagine such a large telecom company of your breadth and scale, can treat customers so poorly.

Issue 1:

I re-signed up for your custom tv channel a few weeks ago. I was told the Tennis Channel was in my package. The channel worked fine for a week, then disappeared. I raised the issue with your Twitter team a week ago, was told I would be contacted by someone on Tuesday, it is now Saturday! Every request I have sent has resulted in the same statement, "we are investgating." Nothing has been resolved, even though my decesion on packages had been made based on one of your reps telling me which channels were included in the package I am now paying for! Not only do your customer service not have an understanding of your new programming, but you guys cannot promptly respond to customers to fix your own mistakes.

Issue 2:

This is by far the biggest issue that I continue to have with Verizon. Every time I try to make a change on my account, a restriction pops up that I owe $500+ for an old phone line, going back to 2008/2009, and I keep repeadly being asked by your customer service reps to pay it (your courts department). For which, I continously respond "read the notes on your system." Being the organized and efficient company that Verizon is, they somehow assigned a phone line to me 6-years ago, that I never actually had! They then continued to charge me for that line -- said they removed it from my name and my credit reporting (it is off my credit), when they realized the depth of their errors. Oh, and confirmed for the past 6-years that the restriction would be "permantely" removed from my account and name. Yet, here we are years and years later, and the restriction is still there, and needs to be continuously overridden by your "courts" department for every little change I make to my account. 

To say that this issue has caused me stress and loss of time spent speaking to a series of customer service representatives would be an understatement. 6-years on, I continue to be harrassed by Verizon. I deserve a year of free service for this continued harrassment. Or at the very least a complete and guranteed resolution of this issue.

I am now forced to report Verizon to the Better Business Bureau. You guys have continued to accept payment after continously guranteeing me an escape from your poor, poor handling of my account.

0 Likes
Re: Unfit customer service & supervisors
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes