Unhandled Exception when signing into HBO Max
Linda_in_NJ

I am trying to sign into HBO Max using the provider sign-in. I choose Verizon, and am taken to a login screen where I enter my My Fios credentials - so far, so good. But then I get a screen that just says "Unhandled Exception," and I can't get into HBO Max. The weird thing is that I successfully streamed HBO Max on this same MacBook last week, but now I can't log in. I went into Safari and cleared out all the history, but that didn't help. I'm running Safari version 14.0.3, if that helps. Any ideas?? Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Unhandled Exception when signing into HBO Max
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@Linda_in_NJ wrote:

I am trying to sign into HBO Max using the provider sign-in. I choose Verizon, and am taken to a login screen where I enter my My Fios credentials - so far, so good. But then I get a screen that just says "Unhandled Exception," and I can't get into HBO Max. The weird thing is that I successfully streamed HBO Max on this same MacBook last week, but now I can't log in. I went into Safari and cleared out all the history, but that didn't help. I'm running Safari version 14.0.3, if that helps. Any ideas?? Thanks!

You might need to contact customer service and have them reset your Fios account.

0 Likes