UniversalSports
MarkNYC
Enthusiast - Level 1
Please add UniversalSports HD. I can't believe I'm going to miss the Boston Marathon!
0 Likes
Re: UniversalSports
steven113
Contributor - Level 3

please get Universal sports network on fios before olympics starts for nyc ty

0 Likes
johncougar
Enthusiast - Level 3

you dont need universal sports. boston marathon was streamed online for free!

@MarkNYC wrote:
Please add UniversalSports HD. I can't believe I'm going to miss the Boston Marathon!
0 Likes
Beanaj

Requesting that Universal Sports be added back to the line up. Don't want to have to get Direct TV instead.

0 Likes
abbyclark
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm a huge track and field fan.  Please add Universal Sports Network, before the Olympics.  Most of the Olympic coverage will be on that channel.  We need to support our USA athletes.

0 Likes
ronnie423
Enthusiast - Level 3

is going be on the nbc sports channelis the new channel for the olympics and will be on bbc american too live and on the internet check it unversal sports channel is no longer  is the nbc sports channel ok and it be on the nbc family of channels  most be live only 4 hr time dist nbc sports is going carried the opening cemories at 8:00pm on tape delay my hope the will carred live at 4:00  pm to 11:00 pm also be live on the bbc american channel that im watch it live ok

0 Likes
steven113
Contributor - Level 3

please give us universal sports network in HD in time for summer olympics in NYC

0 Likes