Upgrades
bonniekris
Enthusiast - Level 1

I updated our Bundle Last Sunday to the Ultimate HD plan. I am being told that I have to wait until Dec 9th for my new channels. Why would it take so long? Isn't that something that is done remotely through the set top box?

0 Likes
Re: Upgrades
prisaz
Legend

@bonniekris wrote:

I updated our Bundle Last Sunday to the Ultimate HD plan. I am being told that I have to wait until Dec 9th for my new channels. Why would it take so long? Isn't that something that is done remotely through the set top box?

Have they scheduled a tech visit?

If so, they may be waiting to change hardware to upgrade your internet speed at the same time. If you have the required hardware, it may be a scheduling issue.

If that is the case, they may be able to "push" the channel upgrade now, and send the tech on the 9th. But you would need to understand that until the tech comes, you may get slower speeds. I may be wrong.

Let me see if I can send this to someone that can help you get your channels more quickly.

Also if you call tech support with the order number and information, they may be able to add your channels.

http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes