VERIZON STOP PLAYING GAMES!
hoyu23
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've had Showtime included in my bundle for the past 3 years. I was able to watch it last week and today I was unable to watch it. I missed Homeland yesterday and was planning to watch it tonight. I called technical support and they say I don't have the channel. I told them my bill shows that showtime is included and that it worked last week. So they transfer me to customer service and they also say showtime is not included. If I want to add it back, I have to pay a monthly fee. I told them look at my bill and it shows that showtime is included in my package free of charge. They say my showtime was removed on Saturday and I ask how did that happen? They accuse me of doing it. I was like what the **bleep**? I didn't change anything to my service. So they transfer me back to technical support again and then I just hanged up. Why can't they just do something so simple and just add Showtime back as shown in my bill? The proof is all there that clearly states showtime is included in my bundle.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: VERIZON STOP PLAYING GAMES!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON STOP PLAYING GAMES!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes