VOD and missing networks
Drewf1

With the activation of the new beta software ABC and CBS no longer show up under networks. When I try to play a video from one of the networks I gdet the message " Content Rights Playback of Fox VOD content is not supported at this time. We are working hard to enable streaming, please stay tuned! ID: 9-6-71-303-207. " The Verizon web is almost useless. +

0 Likes
Re: VOD and missing networks
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What new beta software?

What model stb do you have?

I have quantum VMS and they are there for me.

0 Likes
Drewf1

About two weeks ago the interface for Wath Fios changed.  I have been having this problem since then.  I don't know what stb or vms mean.

Fios support has been useless ie:  Thank You for using Fios TV Web. We recently moved from beta version to live ( https://tv.verizon.com)
Availability of live TV channels on Fios Web TV is limited to selected channels only for now. ABC and CBS local programming is also not available at this time.

Please follow below steps to watch the available live channels

1) In your menu, go to Guide, select the filter option
2) Select the Watch now option and then Apply filters option
3) You should be able to watch all the available live channels without any issue.

Playback of Fox VOD content is not supported at this time

0 Likes
Veritas011

I am not having problems with live tv  I have problems watching prior shows.  CBS and ABC are major networks.  I recieved the prior to the "upgrade" and now I don't.

0 Likes
Veritas011

I was wrong.  All I can do with most major networks is record.  I cannot watch live tv from most major networks.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

That is usually at the request of your local station.

they have to agree to allow streaming.

0 Likes