Verizon Fios is always having problems!
Rusty06

We have had Verizon Fios for about 15 months and it is the absolute worst!  As long as we have it, we have had problems with this system.  It is always having problems.  TV shows do not record; it is always freezing; the system always needs to reboot; often the system can not reboot; customer service is bad; the backup battery needed replacing & started beeping after just 3 months.  

For example, tonight I am sitting here at 1:00AM typing this message when I should be watching some of the shows & games I tried to record.  I can not watch anything I recorded and the system will not reboot to try to fix whatever the problem is.  I am actually getting a message that the Auto-fix features is NOT working.

I am totally frustrated and just give up.  This system has just beaten me down and I can't take it anymore.  For as much as I am paying, no customers should feel this way.  They sent me a new DVR box a few weeks ago and we are still having the same problems.  I have asked several times for SOMEONE from Customer Service management to call me back and NO ONE has done it yet.

I am ready to break my 2 yr commitment and want a total refund. I promise to tell all of my friends and neighbors just how HORRIBLE it is and to NEVER switch to it.  You know it is a bad system and you know they know it is a bad system anytime they have provide an "Auto-fix MRDVR Issues" option!

If you are having problems like me, please join my fight against Verizon. 

Hudson B

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Fios is always having problems!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Fios is always having problems!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Rusty06, we tried to reach you in your Private Support Case, but did not receive a response. As such we are now closing said case. If you still need assistance please make a new post and we will be happy to help in every way that we can.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes