Verizon TV Voice Remote Doesn't Have A Picture Size Button Like The Verizon P265 Remote
Ward4NDC
Enthusiast - Level 3

I recently upgraded my old Verizon Fios cable boxes and Remote to the new 4K Verizon TV One Boxes and Remote.  I have only had this new Fios cable equipment for 2 weeks and I am still learning features on the Remote. On my old Verizon P265 Remote, there was a button at the bottom that says size. Many movies on HBO and other premium cable channels are in letter box. On my old Verizon P265 Remote, I could make the size from letterbox to Full screen. It doesn't look like the Verizon TV One Remote doesn't have this feature. If there is a way to make a letter box movie on HBO to full screen, please tell me how to use this function on my new Verizon TV One Remote.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon TV Voice Remote Doesn't Have A Picture Size Button Like The Verizon P265 Remote
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Ward4NDC wrote:

I recently upgraded my old Verizon Fios cable boxes and Remote to the new 4K Verizon TV One Boxes and Remote.  I have only had this new Fios cable equipment for 2 weeks and I am still learning features on the Remote. On my old Verizon P265 Remote, there was a button at the bottom that says size. Many movies on HBO and other premium cable channels are in letter box. On my old Verizon P265 Remote, I could make the size from letterbox to Full screen. It doesn't look like the Verizon TV One Remote doesn't have this feature. If there is a way to make a letter box movie on HBO to full screen, please tell me how to use this function on my new Verizon TV One Remote.

You could keep and use the old P265 remote as long as you have line-of-sight to your box. Or try changing one of the settings here: Main Menu > Settings > Audio & Video > Video Settings>Video Format or TV Type. Unfortunately other than using the old remote, or a programmable remote, there is no easy way to do it with the Fios remote. You could also look at your TV remote for a zoom function.

View solution in original post

Re: Verizon TV Voice Remote Doesn't Have A Picture Size Button Like The Verizon P265 Remote
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Ward4NDC wrote:

You could keep and use the old P265 remote as long as you have line-of-sight to your box. Or try changing one of the settings here: Main Menu > Settings > Audio & Video > Video Settings>Video Format or TV Type. Unfortunately other than using the old remote, or a programmable remote, there is no easy way to do it with the Fios remote. You could also look at your TV remote for a zoom function.