Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
veberbenell
Enthusiast - Level 1

Looks like that's true, according to the commercials I'm seeing on AMC - great job Verizon! Way to drop the best non-premium cable channel on TV. 

Take a stand - let Verizon know that if they drop AMC you will dropping them: http://www.keepamcnetworks.com/

0 Likes
Andropov
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well, my opinion mirrors others on this thread. I signed up for FiOS fully expecting gret channels like AMC to be delivered, as promised.

If Verizon decides to break that agreement, I shall break mine. End of Story.

Boonbaby29
Enthusiast - Level 2
I hope you people know it's because amc is being greedy as hell. I hope verizon stands their ground and doesn't let amc push them around. This is the same thing amc did to dish network. They want way more per subscriber than any other prime time channel, even abc.
Re: DO NOT DROP AMC
kpreilly
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I made the decision to swaitch to Verizon from Comcast a couple of years ago one of the requirements was the AMC channel. Now I hear rumor that Verizon might make the same mistake the DISH network did by droppinf AMC. This would be a HUGE mistake. I am 100% positive that I won't be the only one who cancels Verizon. Comcast is still available in my neighborhood and they are offering some sweet deals for Verizon customers to return. Dropping AMC would be just the incentive I need to go back to Comcast.

KEEP AMC
BMeeley
Enthusiast - Level 1

AMC network is carrying a banner saying that Verizon customers may have AMC dropped from their channel lineups. they suggest making our voices heard with Verizon to keep AMC as part of our service.

I watch AMC in HD through Verizon Fios TV. I record some of their programs on my Verizon Fios HD DVR that I rent. I watch some of AMC's older programming through my Verizon Fios TV on Demand service. I have a choice and I could choose to do all of those things through another service.

Keep AMC. I would like to keep Verizon Fios HD.

Thank you.

Re: DO NOT DROP AMC
sarasotalopez

DO NOT DROP AMC PLZ

0 Likes
Re: Amc off Fios?
dpatel035
I agree, the day AMC is dropped I'm switching to Xfinity or Direct TV. How can you drop a channel like this?
0 Likes
Keep AMC
Ladymadrox
I can not live with out AMC. They took away channels as is. I will drop them!!!
0 Likes
Verizon dropping AMC
madhatemachine

Please PLEASE please DON'T drop AMC!!  Must see The Walking Dead!!

0 Likes
Re: AMC
PISSEDAMCFAN

IM DISCUSTED YOU WOULD EVEN THINK ABOUT DROPPING AMC WELL MY 200$ A MONTH 2400$ A YEAR WILL GO TO COMCAST AND DROP YOUR SORRY **bleep**..........................KEEP AMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes