Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
phill993371
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, I too will be dropping verizon if AMC is canceled

ericwiz
Enthusiast - Level 2

I dont care if AMC is being greedy or not. All I can say is that I watch that channel a lot and if Verizon drops it then I will leave to Xfinity.

This is not a threat. It is really a plea. Please dont drop AMC. I don't want to switch, but make no mistake. I will.

ericwiz
Enthusiast - Level 2

great. then they can drop all the other channels. Just keep AMC

slimjim2302
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon

I have been a loyal customer with the premium triple play plan. Please work out a deal with AMC. If you drop AMC, I will drop you.

Techman28
Master - Level 1

I'm quite sure this is how children act.

AMC is the Child...Verizon is the parent 1. Child doesn't like what its hearing so child goes to Parent 2 (customer's)

then both parents fight.

Really people need to see the manipulation going on here and I for one don't care what AMC wants. They ruined the picture of walking dead but forcing a stupid scrolling bar and shrank my picture.....AMC did this NOT VERIZON. If I'm upset with anyone it would be AMC and their complete disregard for the customer and our viewing pleasure.

sel5
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's terrible!  I hear WE, IFC, & Sundance may be dropped as well !!  Also,there was a rumor that SOAPNET might be next ! Oh well, Verizon is too expensive anyway, once you've gone beyond the initial promotion to sign up.   Will wait a little while longer to see what happens, but may have to switch.

0 Likes
Verizon Dropping Channels
sel5
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is most disappointing to hear that Verizon may drop channels we expect to have in the channel line-up. I hear AMC, IFC, WE, and Sundance may be dropped.  Also, there is a rumor to drop SOAPNET.  Oh well, may be time to switch.  Verizon is too expensive anyway, after the initial promotional sign-up.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Dropping Channels
Techman28
Master - Level 1

Sel5,

if you bundle again you normally can get really close to what you were getting before

sayers007
Enthusiast - Level 1

PLEASE DO NOT DO WHAT DISH DID!!  MY FAMILY AND I LOVE AMC AND WOULD BE QUITE UPSET WITH VERIZON.  WE USE VERIZON FOR PHONE, INTERNET ANS OF COURSE TV.

PLEASE RECONSIDER

Verizon dropping AMC.
Jamunge
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't believe that verizon is even considering dropping the AMC. This is one of the best channels  on cable today. It is bad enough that we have to pay extra for some HD channels, and there are so many useless channels on the verizon line up. AMC is the exception. We love their movies and their ground breaking series. If verizon does decide to drop this channel, we will have to drop verizon. Their service isn't that great anyway.