Video media server error 11010
Wboy

I have had it up to here with my issue!!! I get the run around about this error on my screen and they tell me that my area doesn’t have tv services...I’VE BEEN USING THEIR TV SERVICES FOR 3 MONTHS!!!!  Now all of the sudden services are dropped!?! They said someone put in a work order to have tv services deactivated from my account...what!?!? Who did that because i sure as hell didn’t, i think I’d be aware of a change like that in my tv watching status.  No one from Verizon can correct my situation, the last guy told me he would put in a ticket and sometime in 7-10 days the supervisor will review it and by the end of the next billing cycle the problem should be corrected...**bleep** is that about?!? It’s christmas time for Pete’s sake and i have family coming in from out of town and i need this corrected like yesterday!  No one can explain to me what is happening and I have been giving Verizon money for yeeeeaaaarrrrrssssss. You’re on the clock FiOS people, the balls in your court now.  I’ve already started price shopping at competitors...

0 Likes
Re: Video media server error 11010
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Wboy,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes