View different genres in the guide
iamloco724
Contributor - Level 1

i just got fios..i was with cablevision and when you would go into the guide on there u would be able to choose the genre of what you want to search for whether it be comedy,sports or the general category of movies

thats wat im specifically looking for im lookign for a way on fios to go into the guide and only see what movies are on is this possible?

0 Likes
Re: View different genres in the guide
VZ_Javier
Enthusiast - Level 3

Dear Iamloco724,

Please press Guide, once in the Guide press left arrow for Options, press search.  Then you will have the option to search by genre or title name.  Please press Menu, Search,  browse by Interests, then you will see 'Action', 'Children', 'Comedy', 'Drama', 'Family', 'HDTV' etc,..  Thanks for choosing Verizon. 

0 Likes
iamloco724
Contributor - Level 1

doing that is not what i want..thats to search for a specific movie..i want to be able to go into the guide and only see movies that are playing at this time or future time..not a speicifc movie but all movies playing and only movies..and if i wanted to also by other genre likes all comedies playing and etc..

0 Likes
VZ_Javier
Enthusiast - Level 3

Dear Iamloco724,

If you press the Guide key, then the left arrow to Options.  The Options menu shows 'Favorites1', 'Favorites2', 'HD Channels', 'All Channels', 'Search', 'Close Options', 'Exit', 'Guide Legend', 'Help'.  You may search for channel by genre, channel or network. 

You may also setup your Favorites.  By choosing Favorites and going to Favorite Channels.  Choose Favorite1 or 2 and go to Add/Remove channels.  You may add all the channels you would like to see on your Favorites list.  Thanks

0 Likes