WBOC technical issues on Verizon fios
alpLewes24

Anyone having technical issues with WBOC, channel 6? The picture is grainy, interrupted, stops and starts?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: WBOC technical issues on Verizon fios
Seeker1437
Community Leader
Community Leader

l called in about it and was advised that is considered a Channel Outage and that they are working with their internal teams and the channle provider to get it back up and working.

View solution in original post

Squeen

Have been on phone with Fios all morning. Only wboc’s channels are freezing. Hasn’t been fixed. They want to send a tech to see if it’s my lines. & charge me if so. Don’t see how could be if others are having same issue & only with wboc channels. I’m just switching to another provider

0 Likes
MillsboroBOC

Same problem.  Several in neighborhood have same issue.  Answer from Fios would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: WBOC technical issues on Verizon fiosin
Too-much-TV
Enthusiast - Level 1

Problem is widespread, not in your cable box. Friends who love in the Independence and Ridings communities report same issues since last ThursdayFriday. Still happening a little this morning on Verizon 505 and 506. issue is with the entire WBOC family of channels, and apparently is at their end. Verizon person I chatted with online Saturday reported no technical problems at Verizon, but I'm not sure how accurate that answer was. Apart from the entire WBOC family, no other FIOS channels have this issue.

ezbuys

Have same problems over here in Pelican Point......Verizon gives no answers... or tells you it will be fixed by 5pm... time comes and goes...... this has been going on since Friday 10/4/19........... Looking to check my options....   

0 Likes
Sophiesmom1

I’m so tired of this issue with Verizon and WBOC issue - why are we paying an outrages amount of money for channels we cannot see in their entirety!  Problem is .. we can’t change to Comcast as our neighborhood does not have access!  So over Verizon!!!

0 Likes
alpLewes24

I talked with WBOC this morning, it is not their issue, it is Verizons and they have been lying about it for over 5 days. Someone heard the issue was to be fixed by 7:00. I called Verizon and they had a recorded message saying by 9:00 tonight. Do not let them tell you it is in your set top box and you need a reparman.  This really is outrageous!

0 Likes
Seeker1437
Community Leader
Community Leader

l called in about it and was advised that is considered a Channel Outage and that they are working with their internal teams and the channle provider to get it back up and working.