WHY can I no longer get Harry's Law episodes On Demand
isitjustme1

I  love the new NBC show, Harry's Law, but cannot stay up till 11 pm Monday nights due to getting up very early in the morning g. I was watching the show Tuesdays when I got home ON Demand and now suddenly, there are no new shows available. Why not?

0 Likes
Re: WHY can I no longer get Harry's Law episodes On Demand
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

You can catch Monday's episode repeated on Saturday at 8PM (at least this and the past few weeks) - hopefully that's not before your bedtime Smiley Wink.  As for the lack of it in VOD, that is usually governed by when NBC (in this case) releases it to VOD, although there have been issues with Verizon falling behind in the past.

Obviously not all network shows repeat, but some have taken to releasing the episode the following week to a sister cable channel\.  I always take a look to see (in the guide) if the episode I want is repeated within the guide's 10 day stored schedule. When in the guide press INFO for the show in question and scroll down to ADDITIONAL AIR TIMES (or something similar - not in fron tof the TV now).

Hubrisnxs
Legend

if you go to NBC.com they have all the episodes online for viewing.  It's not on the tv, but you can at least catch up. 

FluteMusic88
Enthusiast - Level 2

I noticed the exact same thing and had the same problem. What I also found is that the previous two episodes (last week's and last night's) are also not on Hulu or NBC.Com. I think NBC must have changed their permissions, as the show continues to be shown on TV but not anywhere else. It is unfortunate, but Keyboards is correct that they sometimes do show the reruns on Saturday evenings. I checked the schedule for this week and next, and the repeat of Harry's law is being shown at 8:00, so you do have that option, at least for the next two weeks. The only problem is that sometimes with the Saturday repeat schedules, the networks can sometimes change them last minute, but hopefully not.

spacedebris
Master - Level 2

Yeah, it looks like they are going to no longer offer it on demand. Seems hulu, NBC, Verizon, Time Warner, and DTV (the ones I can confirm right now) all no longer are offering the new episodes. They may have decided that it is not popular enough to push it out to the VOD services.

0 Likes
texafury2

You are incorrect....

Harry's Law does not have the shows on NBC.com any longer.  The last 2 episodes are not on there and they are not going to post new ones.

If you want to watch it, you must do so while its on or dvr it!......

0 Likes
mocha3

I have been unable to catch the repeats on Saturday night,   I have found the episodes (with no online commercials) at the following link:

0 Likes
kevin417951

nbc.com does NOt show this on line.  They may lose viewers because of this.

0 Likes