WIRE DOWN: Can't get any response to a wire down.....
PoppyBaze
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is virtually impossible to report a Verizon wire/cable down.  It took me nearly an hour to find a number.  Verizon sites have nothing.  I finally got a number from Ask.com.

I reported the wire down; explaining that I had called the localelectric utility.  They were there in 30 minutes - but they said they can't repair the line, as it is a Verizon cable that is down.  Apparently, since the service is not OUT - they don't seem to care.

Wire is hanging from pole line...about 6 ft. off the ground.  I reported - Ticket number: {edited for privacy}; but nobody came.

Getting a response from the Maryland Public Service Commission is almost as bad.  What gives??

0 Likes
Re: WIRE DOWN: Can't get any response to a wire down.....
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi PoppyBaze,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Re: WIRE DOWN: Can't get any response to a wire down.....
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

PoppyBaze,

We haven't heard back from you in awhile & based on your last post it does seem that the issue has been addressed.  We are going to close the private support case at this time.  Should you require further assistance, please go ahead and create a new post.

Thanks,
Paul C.

0 Likes