Want to disable / delete "music choice"
FWEhr
Contributor - Level 1

1. Make the mistake of adding a music channel to Favorites.

2. Step thru favs using Ch+ on remote

3. Step to that music channel

4. Ch+ once more

5. Instead of going to next (video) channel, useless (to me) Music choice loads, have to press Exit twice to get out of it.

A. Why is this a good thing?

B. How to stop it?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Want to disable / delete "music choice"
MusicPro
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree with being able to disable or, at least, the ability to control the sound level.

I have been battling peals of Music Choice for at least 18 months and frankly, battle fatigue and PTSD has now set in.

It rarely misfires...  I press the detonator sequence <1834> then stand by for the 98 decibel barrage of freaking ear-spitting "CHOICE!" from within my 1990s era 5.1 Onkyo.

Seriously, Verizon.  Take this threat very credibly:  I'm going to do the millenial thing and go to tuning you the heck out of my house!

0 Likes
Ratedque

You ever figure it out? Every time i go to a music channel this dam app comes up and its a different song playing. makes me miss the old cable box, fios one isn’t worth it imo. there are only two 4k channels and never anything on there

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes