Want to discontinue upgrade for fios quantum DVR
Gogitow

I recently ordered an upgrade from my multi-room dvr to the fios quantum DVR.  What I recieved today was a refurbished DVR that looks older and dirtier than the five year old multi-room DVR I have had since signing up for FIOS.  The more I think about this the angrier I get.  The iceing on this cake was trying to use your website to contact someone and tell them this.  

If by "Quantum" you mean refurbished crap, you can keep it.  I can slap the return label on the new equipment and return it.  Please remove the upgrade and applicable upgrade fees from my account.  I simply don't understand how you charge someone $49.00 to upgrade to used equipment.

0 Likes
Re: Want to discontinue upgrade for fios quantum DVR
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Gogitow

You've got to be joking?  I tried to use your virtual assistant which was virtually useless.  In fact, I wasted over an hour of my life trying to get help with my issue on your website.  The chat and email links in your virtual assistant are broken and take the customer nowhere and since you don't offer anything but the virtual assistant and the forum for support, here I am.

My initial hope was to chat or call someone but your website doesn't offer those customer support options for my case.  I have been a loyal customer for over five years now but I'm now frustrated with your lack of service

Are you going to help me or give me run me around some more. 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

This is a peer to peer support forum. Nobody here can offer help on account issues. You need to call 1-800-verizon

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can also reach them on twitter @verizonsupport.

I have found them to be quite responsive.

0 Likes