What happened to Omline DVR management?
haviru
Enthusiast - Level 3

Signed in to TV listings.  No DVRs or Favorites listed.  Monumental screwup.  This just happened since yesterday.  Also I notice a new SiginIn creen.  And had several tries before I was able to sign in.  Sure wish your web clowns would quit tinkering.  If it ain't broke why fix it?

Really irritated.

Harry

0 Likes
Re: What happened to Online DVR management?
Adi3
Enthusiast - Level 3

There have been issues with wrong gateways, that causes your DVR to be invisible to the internet.
Call or Chat with tech support, once they reset it everything works again. (Happened to me and many others too)

0 Likes
Re: What happened to Omline DVR management?
Justin46
Legend

@haviru wrote:

Signed in to TV listings.  No DVRs or Favorites listed.  Monumental screwup.  This just happened since yesterday.  Also I notice a new SiginIn creen.  And had several tries before I was able to sign in.  Sure wish your web clowns would quit tinkering.  If it ain't broke why fix it?

Really irritated.

Harry

I can get to my DVR from the web just fine, just did it. So it is not broken for everybody, at least not yet Smiley Very Happy

I do very much agree with you that Verizon needs to stop changing the web stuff willy-nilly. They need to step back, take an honest look at their abysmal websites (which is pretty much all of them), and do a rational, thoroughly tested re-implementation. It really does appear that they don't ever test any of the changes they make. Frustrating....

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes