Why Verizon always cuts out NFL Network for commercial
ajtaylor

It is frustrating every time I try to watch Thursday night football on NFL network, Veriozn always cuts out to commercial right during a discussion or the football game. Very poor service. 

0 Likes
Re: Why Verizon always cuts out NFL Network for commercial
ajtaylor

As follow-up contacted Verizon waited 10 minutes to get someone on line.  When got tech and explained he stated let me track local to see what is going on.  While waiting for him to come back on I got the guide asking me questions what I wanted to do, i.e. press 1, press 2, etc..... Lousy service Verizon.

0 Likes
ajtaylor

Verizon blames the NFL Network. Not their fault.

0 Likes
Whotony

I've already seen it happen twice tonight. Two political commercials interrupted preGame.

0 Likes
doropallo
Contributor - Level 1

Same here in VHO8, 2 political breaks during plays!  FIOS is turning out to be a real chitty service.

0 Likes
air21ic

Verizon has to provide a better response than its the NFL networks problem.  My monthly payment is not made out to the NFL network, its made to them.  To have this reoccurring problem impact many subscribers with no resolution is unacceptable.

0 Likes
jeff_underscore

I have exactly the same problem.  It is so annoying, especially because they are political commericals!  I just want to watch the game!

0 Likes
doropallo
Contributor - Level 1

They just did it again, cut live action!

0 Likes
jeff_underscore

Also, it is not the NFL Networks' problem because people on other networks and even in other markets don't experience this issue.  It seems to be local to Philadelphia market.

0 Likes
Flyersphan13

SO STINKING ANNOYING!!!!!!  Happens multiple times each week.  Have missed so many plays .....  tried to get answers but have gotten NO WHERE!!!

0 Likes