Why can't I watch the World Series?
pedroloco2

I'm trying to watch the World Series on Fox, but it says "The channel is presently subject to programming blackouts." I checked, and there are no blackouts in my area listed online, and this is a national broadcast on a basic channel. Why can't I watch the World Series? This is ridiculous! And there's not even any information up on the screen about what I can do to resolve the issue!

0 Likes
Re: Why can't I watch the World Series?
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Where are you located and what channel were you trying to watch?

0 Likes
pedroloco2

As it says in my post, I am trying to watch Fox. I am located in Massachusetts. After about a half an hour, the channel started working last night. Tonight, it once again says "subject to blackout." But there are no blackouts for Fox, or for the World Series right now!

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't know about your area, but in ours there are two ABC channels (perhaps you have two Fox channels).  And for some programs ONE of them gets such blackout messages.  Each channel has official rights to certain areas of Florida. 

0 Likes
flanzo

I'm trying to stream it right now and they're showing nascar **bleep**

horrible streaming service.

im trying to record it on a set top box and then ill try and watch it thru dvr a few minutes behind.

GO SOX

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes