Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Why is Fox Sports 2 not HD ?
CLyttle
Enthusiast

I live in the Tampa Bay Area and ofcourse I have FIOS but I noticed something Fox Sports 2 is only in SD , why is this ? it is 2014 Surely when we get new programming now it should be atleast offered in HD, my TV is HD,watching a SD program is garbage there is no reason why FS2 should not be in HD, I renewed my contract like an idiot like 7 or 8 months ago that wont happen again,  get the right programming fios.

0 Likes
Re: Why is Fox Sports 2 not HD ?
thetick1234
Specialist

The programming on Fox Sports 2 is obviously not as popular as other sports channels.  Verizon only cares when there are 72 pages of customer complaints and threats of leaving before addressing missing HD programming.  I doubt we will ever see that many post ask for Fox Sport 2 HD.  The only exception would be if FOX moves NFL or "big time" college football to the channel which would force many cable providers to provide the the channel in HD. 

0 Likes
Re: Why is Fox Sports 2 not HD ?
Breadnbutters
Enthusiast

Not having Fox Sports 2 in HD is embarrassing. That said, I can't officially complain about it being in SD because I'm not even getting it at all.  I, do however, eagerly look forward to complaining about it.

0 Likes
Re: Why is Fox Sports 2 not HD ?
thetick1234
Specialist

@Breadnbutters wrote:

Not having Fox Sports 2 in HD is embarrassing. That said, I can't officially complain about it being in SD because I'm not even getting it at all.  I, do however, eagerly look forward to complaining about it.


No the programing on Fox Sports 2 is embarrassing.

0 Likes
Re: Why is Fox Sports 2 not HD ?
hallrk
Contributor

@thetick1234 wrote:

@Breadnbutters wrote:

Not having Fox Sports 2 in HD is embarrassing. That said, I can't officially complain about it being in SD because I'm not even getting it at all.  I, do however, eagerly look forward to complaining about it.


No the programing on Fox Sports 2 is embarrassing.


No kidding. I have not seen anything worth a darn on that channel. You think they would at least show some college football or basketball. All I have seen is the MMA,UFC or car racing related programming. I have no interest at all in any of that.

0 Likes
Re: Why is Fox Sports 2 not HD ?
sangs1
Specialist

It's in HD on Directv and I haven't watched it a single time. The "sports" are horrendous. No need to hurry Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Why is Fox Sports 2 not HD ?
thetick1234
Specialist

@sangs wrote:

It's in HD on Directv and I haven't watched it a single time. The "sports" are horrendous. No need to hurry Verizon.


There are no sports on FS2.  They only have death boxing garbage.  That crap should be outlawed.

0 Likes
Re: Why is Fox Sports 2 not HD ?
sangs1
Specialist

@thetick1234 wrote:

@sangs wrote:

It's in HD on Directv and I haven't watched it a single time. The "sports" are horrendous. No need to hurry Verizon.


There are no sports on FS2.  They only have death boxing garbage.  That crap should be outlawed.


Thus "sports" being in quotation marks. 🙂 (I don't watch that crap either, but outlawed? That's a little strong, no?)

0 Likes
Fox Sports 2
CLyttle
Enthusiast

Why is this Channel NOT!!! in HD ?

All of the sports they show I cannot watch Because  that Channel (84) Where I live in Florida is unwatchable. SD is Just garbage and most Fios Customers pay way to much money for a SD Channel in 2015.

0 Likes