Why is NBA TV not offered with NBA League Pass?
blindchicken11

I was sort of upset to hear that NBA TV is in fact not included with NBA League Pass. Everywhere I read said that it was and two verizon reps. told me it was until finally I reached tech. support and they said it wasn't. When I had direcTV and Comcast, NBA TV was infact bundled with league pass. Does anyone know what the cheapest possible way to get NBA TV would be? (i.e. cheapest package.)?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Why is NBA TV not offered with NBA League Pass?
celticpride1
Contributor - Level 2

I think the lowest price package with nba tv is the exterme pack.,maybe you should call or email some one at nba tv, because i also remember when i was with directv i got nba tv with the nba league pass, because i didnt have the package it came with ,but at the end of the season directv would remove nba tv,Then when the season started they would automatically add it again.It sucks that verizon makes you pay extra to get because i think nba tv is included with nba  league pass. go to nba .com and check it out i thought read somewhere on there website a while back that nba tv is included!

0 Likes
celticpride1
Contributor - Level 2

I checked nba .com for you but i couldnt find anywhere  where it said nba tv ws included with nba league pas ,maybe it was the directv website? oh well i tried maybe you'll have better luck than me!

0 Likes
steven113
Contributor - Level 3

b/c nba league is too expensive for the average fan to take on. its on the sports package

0 Likes