Why is Verizon still charging for the FIOS sports channels?
logic11
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why is Verizon still charging for the FIOS sports channels when none of the major pro leagues are playing any games?

Re: Why is Verizon still charging for the FIOS sports channels?
vzdude1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Basically same issue. Most sports have been cancelled due to Covid. Is VZ making any adjustments to accomodate Covid?

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi logic1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi vzdude,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same question. We should not be paying for content which is vastly different from what we signed up for.

logic11
Enthusiast - Level 1

The reply I got from a support agent did not address my issue.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi 247,

0 Likes
vzdude1
Enthusiast - Level 2

What a waste. The "verizon agent" is obviously a bot. It appears no real person even reads these messages.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would assume it is because the content providers are still charging Verizon (and all other cable/satellite) providers.