Wrong City in Guide - FiOS TV Central (Online)
silverfirsgeek

Guide works fine on the TV through the STB but in the last few weeks when I log into FiOS TV Central, the guide is for a difference city.  Any idea how to get this fixed?  It's always been correct in the past and I assumed that it was based on my account data not some setting I have control over..

Thx

0 Likes
Re: Wrong City in Guide - FiOS TV Central (Online)
VZ_Ron
Contributor - Level 2

Hey its not your account its probably a problem with the online guide that will be resolve later.

0 Likes
silverfirsgeek

Any idea when it will resolve?  I'm still getting Ft Wayne Indiana listings and I live in Everett Washington.  It's been this way for about a month.

0 Likes
TomTama

I have the same issue. I live near Boston and I'm getting the Dallas guide. **bleep**????? When the guide did work I also have tons of problems finding shows in the web guide when searching for programs to record. The web guide has been essentially useless to me for well over a month. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU GUYS AT VERIZON??????????? This is the simple stuff.

0 Likes
NearBoston

I'm also in Boston area getting Dallas listings.  I've gotten several emails from Verizon telling me to use the great website and it's awesome features but, the website is VERY slow, and I can't program my DVR online because the listings are wrong.  

!!!

0 Likes