YOUR CONTENT
Tomcook1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am sure this is not the only response you have response of this type you have received of this type.

You have made promises to sell this product.  It did not include having me do your haggling for you with your accounts for you.  If you want to keep the customers you have made (very carefully stated I'm sure) promises you need to pay the necessary cost, the same as we at the lower eschelon need to.

Keep in mind that many of us are already on the cusp of changing or just quitting entirely.  The channel selection is already poor to sad and you are now telling us it is going to become worse?  There are some of us who can exist without your service entirely.  You need to consider that you may need to operate on a lesser profit margin and operate and maybe not operate at all.  And no I will not start sending spurious e-mails to do your negotions for you.

Everybody is making do with less than we would like.

By the way I am starting to have second thoughts about asking friends of mine to consider changing over to FIOS.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: YOUR CONTENT
optivity
Contributor - Level 3

IMO Verizon's FiOS TV service is only marginally better than Time Warner Cable.

At least Time Warner carries FOX WXXA in the Albany, NY market.

I am perilously close to paying Verizon's early termination fee and switching back to Time Warner.

The only way Verizon will wake up is if subscribers put their money where their mouth is and drop Verizon  FiOS TV.

0 Likes