Yes network
Yankeebaseball
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello, the sound on my tv seems to be muting sporadically while I watch the yes network it seems to only be while I'm watching this channel. Any help but be appreciated and thank you in advance 

0 Likes
Re: Yes network
mully44nj

Same issue here.  Has happened for sometime now, but picture is OK, only sound periodically cutting out.  Any ideas?

0 Likes
Yankeebaseball
Enthusiast - Level 1

None yet I lowered the volume on the tv it seemed to help 

0 Likes
dstrom21
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have complained to Verizon about pixelation - interference - sound popping on Yes Network HD ch 576 for 2 months now & have been told "we are aware there is an issue with the channel".  It only happens during live games, including commercials and does not happen on any other channel.  It doesn't matter if it's home or road, day or night.  Last night's game, the pixelation started about 2 hours into the game.  It happens on my sister's TV too & she is in another part of the state & I see people complain on Twitter during games so I know it isn't me specifically.  The games are borderline unwatchable, I have resorted to watching the SD channel.  Verizon also offers no credit for the unwatchable channel because "you can watch the SD version".

I have no idea if it's a YES issue or a Fios issue.  It's almost like Fios isn't providing enough bandwidth for the channel & when "everyone" tunes in to watch the game, it pixelates.  Note: that is a shot in the dark idea, I really have no idea how Fios/YES transmits their broadcast to my living roomimagePixelation example

Yankeebaseball
Enthusiast - Level 1

So basically they don't care that's interesting my contract is up now I'd have to take that into consideration 

0 Likes
dstrom21
Enthusiast - Level 1

That is certainly the feeling I got when I asked for a credit for an unwatchable channel and they told me "we don't offer credits for an HD channel when you can watch the SD channel".  I will not be putting up with this much longer, especially as the games get more important as the season winds down.

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I saw on another forum people having similar complaints.

One suggestion was to try and contact Yes network.

It could be an issue on their end.

Icevasser
Enthusiast - Level 1

This happens to me too. I have been complaining for months. A tech came to my house twice and the second time replaced the main box in the basement. Same issue.

It is incredibly annoying. I called them last week and they said they know it's an issue but have not fixed it.

0 Likes
jkeslow9

Yo YES your channel is going in and out help! re started 2 times and still continues to be issues

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes