Re: beIN Sports Now
Jim123452
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is going to require you, and many others, to take your business elsewhere!

0 Likes
beINsports
killboy15

hey verizon come on i think everyone here is paying lots of money for your crappy service that on demand movie package is super bad  another thing is why you dont answer high demands we soccer fan want beINsports channel HD guess if i dont hear any respond soon is bye bye expensive verizon and helloooo beINsports and direct tv p.s. once i have switch i would highly be thankful if you dont send propaganda to ma home so put your game on and bring beINsports 

0 Likes
Re: beIN Sports USA will be carried on FIOS?
Kramir01
Enthusiast - Level 2
ADD veIN SPORTS PLEASE!!!!
0 Likes
Re: beIN Sports Channel
joe-cbba
Enthusiast - Level 1

Any news on this????? I am about to order DIRECTV. As much as I hate satelite TV, I have no other option.

0 Likes
Crisos
Enthusiast - Level 1

We need BeIn Sports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verizon FIOS please add BEIN Sports to the Line up channel List.

0 Likes
Re: La Liga Soccer
wildthing1993
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for the link and all. I was not aware of any of this till a week or so ago. I did here about the channel and about the USMNS matches away but didn't klnow they picked up Serie A and La Liga. I like like both leagues but more so Serie A and considering I work on Weekends and the agreement ESPN had with Fox Soccer and all I was able to watch many of a matches on watch Espn from it. I'm glad i found the link to here as well

0 Likes
ferdoud
Contributor - Level 2
0 Likes
DM111
Enthusiast - Level 1

If FiOS does not carry bein sports, what is the option for watching US soccer World Cup qualifying matches on the road?

0 Likes
Re: If you love European Football (Soccer)
FloridaFiOS2
Enthusiast - Level 2

@Yauco371 wrote:

Please add beIN Sport to the programming as it is basically replacing GOAL TV.  The soccer season starts this weekend and GOAL TV will be useless.

GOL TV won't be "useless". they show the German Bundesliga as well and I'm certainly not the only one enjoying that. While I'd certainly enjoy beIN as well, please don't make rather ignorant claims...

0 Likes
Re: If you love European Football (Soccer)
ferdoud
Contributor - Level 2

German league in BLURRY vision, just like someone said!

0 Likes