beIN sports in HD Extreme package
SteveLogan
Enthusiast - Level 3

I see that beIN Sports is now in HD Extreme (channel 805).

However, when I go to their site to log in, it authenticates against my Verizon account like any other 3rd party site but tells me:

beIN Sports subscription required.

To watch beIN Sports, you must subscribe to a FiOS TV package that includes beIN Sports, such as Ultimate HD or Sports Pass.

It sounds like something isn't setup correctly on Verizon's end and is preventing me from watching a channel online through the beIN site that is included in my package. 

0 Likes
Re: beIN sports in HD Extreme package
drinkwater

Simlar to Steve LoganI found out that Bein Sports 596/805 and Bein Sports Espanol 1538 were added to Extreme pack recently. I always subscribed to sports pack and Extreme, so I removed Sport Pack  last week as Bein Sports is available on both packages. Since then, I haven't been able to stream the channel on my laptop. 

I called Verizon tech support on Friday Dec 4th and Sunday, Dec 6th to find out how I could fix this. After almost an hour on the telephone each time, tech suppport decided to file a ticket today. Reading between the lines, I was told that without numerous complaints by subscribers, it may not be fixed soon.

0 Likes