channels
jrockbed70

I was looking for the Qubo channel on fios which is children's channel. On their website Qubo.com states that their channel should be available on channel 491 on fios in my zip code. It doesnt seem to show up how can I get this channel. I noticed that on the weekends that channel 512 (NBC) show qubo programming with the logo in the bottom right corner of the screen, but I am looking for Qubo channel on it own.

0 Likes
Re: channels
Justin46
Legend

@jrockbed70 wrote:

I was looking for the Qubo channel on fios which is children's channel. On their website Qubo.com states that their channel should be available on channel 491 on fios in my zip code. It doesnt seem to show up how can I get this channel. I noticed that on the weekends that channel 512 (NBC) show qubo programming with the logo in the bottom right corner of the screen, but I am looking for Qubo channel on it own.

I do find Qubo at 491 in the DFW area, so it is on FiOS in at least some areas. Have you checked the lineup at this Verizon site:

http://www22.verizon.com/Residential/FiOSTV/Overview.htm#channels

You will need to enter your zip code. If you don't find it there then I don't think it is available in your zip code.

Keller, TX 76248